On this website I show the progress of my dollhouse. This, in half scale built, dollhouse consists of 5 Amsterdam Canal Houses. This dollhouse is a replica of the premises built at the Bickersgracht in Amsterdam in the 18th and 19th centuries. They still exist. This building was made by a grandfather for his granddaughter. When he was finished the granddaughter had other interests and the building was sold.

Some new items for this project

The last few days I did have some time to do some mini.
I bought a birdcages workshop from Jane Harrop with a great instruction how to age them.
Left on the picture you see a small part of the 1:12th scale birdcage I also made.

Later I finished a 1:12th scale project that I started last year. An anchor buoy and a glass globe with an ivy growing in it on a macrame rope. I had these in my bedroom hanging down from the ceiling. That was about 40 years ago.
When these were finished I made another globe with a growing ivy in it in half scale. The globe has a diameter of 1 centimetre.
A picture of all tree of it you can see on my 1:12th scale blog.

Krin

No comments:

Post a Comment