On this website I show the progress of my dollhouse. This, in half scale built, dollhouse consists of 5 Amsterdam Canal Houses. This dollhouse is a replica of the premises built at the Bickersgracht in Amsterdam in the 18th and 19th centuries. They still exist. This building was made by a grandfather for his granddaughter. When he was finished the granddaughter had other interests and the building was sold.

No progress

There is not that much progress on the moment. A few other projects have to be done first before I can start cleaning my workarea. After that I can start with the reconstruction of the building.

In the mean time I will show some furniture I already made in the past to place in the Bickersgracht.

The summer of 2009: I made a project for one of the Dutch miniature blogs. The assignment was: ‘create an image from a children's song’. I chose: Brother John (Vader Jacob). Most of the things are handmade by me, some were gifts. As you can see on the pictures there is Brother John, made by my mini-friend Marie-Louise, and lots of clocks.

 


When the first part of the building is finished Brother John gets a different place than I had thought before. 
Krin

1 comment:

  1. Very nice room and many beautiful and different types of watches. Good clean-up pleasure.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete